Friday, May 6, 2011

What do people see

What do people see
when they look at me?
Do they see what I've become?
Are they judging me because of some
of the things I've done? Do they see
the many sides of my personalities?
Do they see my specialities?
The problem with them is they
don't think about what they say,
and how it affects others, like me
They don't care. After all why should they?
Their greedy, self-centered, and I must say
their like the stereo-typical jock, they just don't think
before they react or respond.  They take things for granted
and why shouldn't they? When they bitch and whine,
like a spoiled little kid. They think it's fine,
almost like it's their divine right,
to get what they want. If you wanted to know, the right
question to ask would be; what do I see
when I look in the mirror?
I see a pebble
a diamond in the rough
if I could put aside my tough
side, if I put aside my act and
started truly being my self I'd
see a sensitive, more caring side.
Can't they even see that side of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment